Applications

We create interactive websites, 100% custom tailored to the needs of our clients. A professional header that will attract visitors to create conversion or the need to find information about your company/event where people are searching after. A fast and responsive website that is viewable on any device.

 

Are you dreaming of opening your own webshop? Or maybe you want to add a Online-Order menu for your restaurant? Give your company a boost with a custom e-commerce website. Our websites are always build with the focus on a user-friendly and clear interface. We can even integrate a secure payment system.

 

We also configure our websites to make it easy and user-friendly for the owner of the website. We can create the tools in which you can control your own website.  Add a new blog post? Or maybe you want to share some news with the rest of the world? Add new articles/products? All is made possible by us.

How we design Internet Art

At Mr. Robot we’re a big fan of using a Content Management System. This is used as our main backend for designing a website. 90% of public websites on the Worldwide Web is powered by a CMS backend. That roughly equals to 1.6 Billion websites! And those numbers keep growing everyday.

First we choose a CMS that we believe it’ll fit the needs of our costumer. Then starts the customization part where we shape it to a real piece of art. This process saves us many time in which we can deliver  content much faster then the competition.

We mainly use CMS because of the various reasons listed below.

web

This is one of the biggest reasons we favor CMS.

Being open source attracts many external developers who are daily generating new ideas to improve the product.

weightlifter

We shape & create you a stunning customized layout. Integrate easy functions and optionally we hand you over the tool of creating posts without hassle.

web

Thanks to the build-in catalog with more then over 50.000 plugins we can produce our work much faster then a traditional web designer.

Most plugins are build with compatibility in mind thus creating a stable and updated environment.

web-design

Themes are easy to customize because a lot of them come with their own options panel allowing you to change colors, upload logo, change the background, create beautiful sliders, and truly customize it to your needs without writing any code at all.

analysis
A CMS is written using standard compliance high-quality code and produces semantic markup.
 
In non-geek terms, this makes Google and other search engines loves your website. This is why CMS sites tend to rank higher than others in search engines.
locked

Almost any CMS is developed with security in mind. It is considered to be a very safe and secure platform to run a website on.

How we shape your visuals

html5

HTML 5

For 90% of our actions we depend on WordPress. The other 10% needs a manual touch.
css3-logo

CSS 3

We control the language which defines the style of your website.

palette

Editing

Digitalize your old logo? Need some video footage? Add Michael Jackson to one of your photos?

Don’t worry, we can make it happen.

Scroll to Top